Information on all of the District's Summer School offerings can be found here.
For students who are participating in the District's Virtual Summer School option, use the guides below to help you find the resources your student needs.
K-8 Virtual Enrichment Summer School Resources
- Microsoft Teams - Your student's teacher will be giving instruction and guidance through Microsoft Teams from 8:30-12:30.
- ELA/Literacy - Students will be using iReady, MaxScholar, and myON Projects.
- Math - Students will be using i-Ready and Ready Math
- Clever - All of the resources can be accessed using Clever
6-12 Virtual Course/Grade Recovery Summer School Resources
Students will be using Edgenuity to support their summer school and enrichment learning. Edgenuity can be accessed using Clever. We have courses available in the following subjects:
- English Language Arts - Grades 6-12
- Math - Grades 6-8, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Statistics, Precalculus, Integrated Math I
- Science (HS) - Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, Physical Science, Physics, Environmental Science
- Social Studies - Government/Civics, World History, U.S. History, Economics
- World Languages - Spanish I & II, French I & II
- Electives - Art History I, Health, Intro. to Computer Science, Personal Finance, Psychology, Sociology
Virtual Summer School Schedules
Students will be using the following schedules to guide their summer school learning
K-8 Virtual Enrichment Summer School Schedule
Attend Teams Morning Message with virtual teacher
Work on i-Ready Online Learning Path: Math on Monday, Wednesday; Reading on Tuesday & Thursday
Attend Teams session with virtual teacher to enhance work on Reading Comprehension (M, T) or Math (W, TH)
Work in myON on the assigned reading comprehension exploration
Work on Max Scholar Lessons
Attend Teams small group virtual support sessions based on work in i-Ready Online Learning Path & Max Scholar as scheduled by virtual teacher
6-12 Virtual Course/Grade Recovery Summer School Schedule
8:30 – 9:00
Morning Check-In via Teams.
Students work independently on work in Edgenuity. Teacher is available for individual support through Teams
Afternoon Check-Out via Teams