Detroit Public Schools Community District is generously supported by a diverse range of strategic partners. Our partners are comprised of companies, organizations, and individuals who are committed to the success of our students and District. We invite you to partner with us by providing support for special programs, in-kind services, and targeted resources that contribute to the enhancement of the educational environment and academic achievement of our students.
We have streamlined the process for onboarding partners for all of our focus areas. All partnerships must align with the District's Strategic Plan "Blueprint 2020: Our Strategic Plan for Rebuilding Detroit's Public Schools."
- Outstanding Achievement
- Transformative Culture
- Whole Child Commitment
- Exceptional Talent
- Responsible Stewardship
Easy Start Guidelines
- Contact the school or Partnership Office for an initial conversation
- Acquire principal/administrator approval and/or acquire central office administrator approval
- Complete the partnership application
Our Department will contact you to complete additional steps if necessary.
Partnership Implementation Cycle
Winter Semester 2 2019 (1/29/19 - 6/19/19)
- Applications Accepted: 9/1/18 - 10/31/18
- Notification of Approval/Denial Begins: 11/15/18
Summer Session 2019
- Applications Accepted: 2/1/19 - 3/31/19
- Notification of Approval/Denial Begins: 4/15/19
Fall Semester 1 2019 (9/3/19 - 1/24/20)
- Applications Accepted: 5/1/19 - 6/30/19
- Notification of Approval/Denial Begins: 7/15/19
Department of Development and Partnerships
9th Floor Fisher Building
3011 W. Grand Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48202
Office: (313) 873-8595
Fax: (313) 873-3177
Office: (313) 873-7587
Office: (313) 873-8593
Roderick L. Brown
Office: (313) 873-3499
Office: (313) 873-7553