Thank you for considering donating to the Detroit Public Schools Community District. We appreciate your support!
Each year, the District receives donations in funding, goods, and in-kind services to support the District's priorities. Our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible, ensure that contributions are leveraged for maximum impact, and provide timely receipts of donations.
- We do not accept broken or damaged items or items with missing parts.
- We reserve the right to decline a donation if our facility is at capacity or the item does not meet our needs.
- In-kind refers to donations of goods instead of cash. Donated services are not tax deductible. Please note, according to IRS regulations, establishing a dollar value on donated items is the exclusive responsibility of the donor.
- All technology donations should be aligned with our IT catalog which you can access by contacting the IT Department.
Ways to Donate
Donors may either contact a school directly or work with the Donations Office staff to determine if the donations meet school or central office needs.
- Donate directly to a DPSCD School or Central Office Department
This will expedite the process and allow donors to align with the school’s or department’s specific needs. A full list of our schools and departments may be found on the District’s website.
- Donate with assistance from the Donations Office Staff
If you are looking for additional guidance or support in facilitating a donation, please contact our office for assistance.
- Contact the specific school or the Donations Office. Contact email@example.com.
- Submit the donation application electronically, please note a photo of the item being donated should accompany the application.
Department of Development and Partnerships
9th Floor Fisher Building
3011 W. Grand Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48202
Office: (313) 873-8595
Fax: (313) 873-3177
Office: (313) 873-8593
Office: (313) 873-7553