DPSCD Family Resource Gateway
The Family Resource Gateway is designed to connect families with direct service resources provided by trusted district partners. It is not an emergency resource. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately. To get started, families should take five minutes to complete the resource intake form.
What resources are available to me?
- Utility Assistance: Help with utility bills
- Housing Resources: Wraparound services that include rental and mortgage assistance
- Food: Help finding food distribution and nutrition education
- Vision: Access to vision screening services and glasses
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Information: Access to COVID-19 info and resources
- Mental Health: Access to mental health info, hotline, and resources
How is my information stored and shared?
All information that you provide is confidential. It will only be shared with the DPSCD Partnerships Office and trusted community partners. You can choose to share your information more broadly at the end of the form. Each community partner organization has been vetted by the Partnerships Office and has a legal agreement to serve our families.