Records Request

  •  How do I request records for a student?

    The Student Information Services department and Exceptional Student Education department manage the processing of various release forms from other school districts. Have a release form that requires action from the District? Please attach the form and include any other relevant information in an email to the appropriate party below. You can expect your release form to be complete and returned to you in 5 business days or less.

    Haven’t heard back after 5 business days, or experiencing another difficulty with a release form? Please call 313.873.7740 and someone will check on the status of your request.