Based on guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the following protocols will be followed as we return to face to face summer learning:
students riding the bus
- All students must wear a mask/face covering. If the student comes to the bus without a mask, the bus driver will provide one.
- Each student will need to use hand sanitizer upon boarding the bus.
- Students will be directed by the driver on their seating assignment to maintain social distancing to the greatest extent possible.
At Summer school locations
- All students must wear a mask/face covering.
- Daily, each student will have their temperature taken before entering school. If the temperature is 100.4 or higher, the student will not be permitted to attend class.
- Daily, each student will answer questions for the daily symptom checker. If yes is answered for any question, the student will not be permitted to attend class.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own clearly marked water bottle.
- Students will sit in a seat assigned to them, during daily instruction.
- Desks will be distanced in each classroom.
- Each classroom will be cleaned and sanitized, daily.
*Please note, prior to reporting to work for Summer School, all staff had to submit negative Covid-19 results.