DPSCD requires temperature checks and screenings daily before entering school and district buildings. Each day, you should take the following screening test to ensure your family is healthy. If your child experiences any of these symptoms, you must keep your child at home and call your health care provider right away.
Is your child experiencing any of the unusual symptoms below?:
- A fever (Temperature greater than 100.4 F)
- A new or worsening cough
- A shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing
- Runny nose and/or congestion
- Body aches and/or tiredness
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea
- New loss of smell or taste
Reminder: Please be sure your student is performing the health questionnaire before they enter the school building.
To learn more on the COVID-19 Screening Tool, please download the following documents in your language: