Dramatically improve the academic experience of all students to ensure they are college and career-ready.
- Ensure students learn the essential grade-level content needed to succeed.
- Use assessments to provide teaching staff with the insights they need to efficiently address student learning gaps.
- Structure core content courses to provide interventions that help all students catch up to grade-level performance despite disruptions in schooling due to the pandemic.
- Improve high school programming and graduation rates.
- Led teacher-driven K-12 Literacy and Mathematics adoption
- Implemented new K-12 formative assessments with actionable data and updated online platforms
- Established new academic interventionist role to support struggling students and provided intensive intervention training
- Expanded dual enrollment and established career academies
- Outpaced state improvement rate in M-STEP proficiency and scored top improvement results in 4th-grade math NAEP