Thank you for your interest in the DPSCD Virtual School.
The Virtual School has new enrollment eligibility criteria for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Students in grades 3-12 who were chronically absent (missed 10% of school days or more) and failed one or more core (ELA, math, science, social studies) classes will not be eligible to return to or enroll in the Virtual School.
- Students in grades K-2 who were chronically absent will not be eligible to return to or enroll in the Virtual School.
The window for open transfers of current DPSCD students into the Virtual School closes on September 16th, 2022.
If your child is new to Detroit Public School Community District, you can come to our school to fill out an enrollment packet between 10am and 2pm Monday - Thursday. We are located at 14771 Mansfield St., Detroit 48227. Please come to door #1. To provide for same-day enrollment, please bring the following on your visit:
- Child's most recent report card
- Child's attendance record from last school year
- Full transcript for high school students
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Identification
- Two documents that reflect proof of residency in the City of Detroit
- Child's Immunization Records