Thank you for your interest in the DPSCD Virtual School.
Keep up with enrollment and other events at the Virtual School by signing up for notifications:
Sign Up Here.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year!
- Students must not be chronically absent (absent more than 10% of school days) to be eligible for the Virtual School. Students must not have been out of school for more than 30 days.
- Students in grades 3-12 must pass all core classes (ELA, Math, Social Studies, Science) at their current school.
Current DPSCD students:
The window for open transfers of current DPSCD students into the Virtual School for the current school year is closed. We are accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Families should come to the Virtual School any day school is in session to fill out an application.
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Parent or guardian ID
- Immunization records
New or returning to DPSCD students:
Enrollment for high school students into the Virtual School for the current school year is closed. 1st through 8th grade families should come to the Virtual School (door #1) between 10am and 2pm on any day school is in session to fill out an enrollment packet. Packets can also be printed at home from the enrollment page and filled out prior to arriving.
- All documents listed above
- Student’s attendance records from their current school for the 2022-2023 school year
- Student's last report card from their current school for the 2022-2023 school year
- Full transcript for high school students
The Virtual School is located at:
14771 Mansfield St.
Detroit, MI 48227
Please direct any questions to email@example.com