Thank you for your interest in the DPSCD Virtual School.
Keep up with enrollment and other events at the Virtual School by signing up for notifications:
Sign Up Here.
Enrollment for transfer students is currently closed. The next window for enrollment will be 12/15/23 to 1/15/24 to begin on the first day of the second semester.
- Students must not be chronically absent (absent more than 10% of school days) to be eligible for the Virtual School. Students must not have been out of school for more than 30 days.
- Students in grades 3-12 must pass all core classes (ELA, Math, Social Studies, Science) at their current school.
- Attendance and grades for semester one will impact applications for students wishing to attend the Virtual School in semester two.
Current DPSCD students:
We will begin accepting applications on December 15, 2023 for students wishing to begin in the second semester of the 2023-24 school year. Families should come to the Virtual School (door #6) between 10am and 2pm Monday-Friday to fill out an application. The open transfer window for any current DPSCD student will close on January 15, 2024.
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Parent or guardian ID
- Immunization records
New or returning to DPSCD students:
Families should come to the Virtual School (door #6) between 10am and 2pm Monday-Friday to fill out an enrollment packet. Packets can also be printed at home from the enrollment page and filled out prior to arriving.
- All documents listed above
- Student’s attendance records from their current school for the 2022-2023 school year
- Student's last report card from their current school for the 2022-2023 school year
- Full transcript for high school students
The Virtual School is located at:
9026 Woodward Ave.
Door #6 (Follow signs for the Virtual School)
Detroit, MI 48202
Please direct any questions to email@example.com