GREENFIELD UNION'S MISSION STATEMENT
“Educating and empowering every student, in every community, every day, to build a stronger Detroit.”
Welcome to Greenfield Union, Home of the Panthers!
Conveniently located in the City of Detroit, just East of Woodward, Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School is a safe, and caring neighborhood school that focuses on educating students for a global society. Students are productive, tech-savvy, and culturally-aware lifelong learners prepared to give back to their communities and the City of Detroit. Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School is a small community school with a diverse staff focusing on arts, technology and STEAM learning.
We are a hidden jewel of Detroit Public Schools Community District. Our smaller class-sizes are ideal for all learners and their families. Students enjoy 1 to 1 technology in core classrooms and a challenging English and Mathematics curriculum. We have 2 newly renovated computer labs and all classrooms are equipped with interactive smart boards. We provide our students and families with a learning community that supports creativity, laughter and the enjoyment of learning.
- Restoration Justice
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) POINTS OF PRIDE
- Enrichment programs including
- Green Living Science & Recycling
- STEM FIRST Robotics
- Family-oriented learning environment.
- Girls Scouts
- Laptop for each Student
- Breakfast Program
- After-school tutoring
- Multimedia Center & Computer Lab
- Physical Education/Health
- Small-Group Instruction
- Resource Program
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Physical, emotional, and Other Health Impairments
- Severe Multiple impairments
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Early Childhood Developmental Disorder
- Attendance Agent
- Speech & Language Pathology
- Social Workers