School Dress Code
Cody Comets Dress for Success Expectations
Click Here to watch: Dress Code Policy Video
The purpose of the dress code expectations are to ensure that each student is dressed in clothing conducive to promoting a positive learning environment and ultimately prepare them for success in their future career expectations.
Our school requires a uniform.
Our School Colors:
Hunter Green, Pearl Gray, Gold
- * Color: All slacks and pants must be a solid color: Khaki (tan), navy blue, or black. (Leggings and tights are not allowed.)
- * Style: Slacks and pants can be pleated or flat front, full length and appropriately fastened at the waist.
- * Material: Cotton, canvas, corduroy, linen, polyester, wool or fabric blends.
- * Belts: If the garment has belt loops a belt should be worn at all times
9th graders - Yellow (Gold) polo
10th graders - Grey polo
11th graders - Green polo
12th graders - Black polo (also have the option of wearing their new Cody senior t-shirt or their new Cody senior fleece jacket)
- * Shirts and blouses must have buttoned down or straight collars. Turtlenecks and polo styles are permitted. At the school’s discretion tops must be worn tucked inside pants, slacks, or skirts.
- * Color: All students shall wear approved colors required by the school
- * Style: Long and short sleeves with a collar required. Turtlenecks and polo styles permitted.
- * Logos: Manufacturer trademarks, if any, must be one inch or less. DPSCD school logos are permitted and are not limited in size.
- **Grade level t-shirts & polo tops will be sold in the school bookstore.
Skirts and Jumpers/Skirts
- * Color: Khaki, navy blue and black, in a solid, single color.
- * Style: Skirts must be at least knee length.
- Jackets, Cardigans, and Sweaters
- * Color: Should match an accepted uniform color.
- * Style: All must be worn over a collared shirt, turtleneck, or polo style top.
- *Students may wear sweatshirts without hoods that are solid in color and the same color of their uniform.
- *No hoodies may be worn
- * Hooded Jacket: Hoods are not to be worn (on the head) during the school day
- *All jackets must be put in their locker
- * Style: Athletic shoes, laced shoes and/or other shoe boots, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed toed/closed heel shoes.
- * Students are prohibited from wearing open-toed boots or shoes to school.
- * Mules are inappropriate.
- *No flip-flops
- *No slippers or slides
- 9th Grader wearing Yellow/Gold Polo shirt w/Khaki pants & Athletic Shoe