Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Arrival in the Morning
- Doors open at 7:30 am.
- Students must enter through Exit 1 and proceed directly to the cafeteria until 7:50 am.
- Classrooms open at 7:55 am and class starts promptly at 8:00 am.
- All visitors must have a valid I.D and be checked in by Security after entering through Exit 1.
- After being checked in by security, visitors must report directly to the main office.
- The front office will call the student down in order to go home. Visitors MUST sign out their child in the main office.
- Please note: Only contacts on the Student Information System will be allowed to sign a student out.
- All employees, contractors, and visitors must have their ID badge visible.
- Students will be released at 3:20 pm.
- There will be no early releases after 3:00 pm.
- Any student in after school Athletics, Credit Recovery, Enrichment, or Driver's Education must report to the large cafeteria from 3:30- 3:45 pm for supper.
- Any student NOT in after school activities must clear the building and campus by 3:30 pm.