For the safety of our students:
- The school will be opened at 7:30. Classes will begin at 8:00. Students should not arrive on campus before 7:30. If your child is eating breakfast at school, she MUST arrive so that he/she can eat and go to class when the first bell rings at 7:55. If students are late, they will not be denied breakfast.
- If dropping off from the car lines, be sure to let the student out only from the lane closest to the sidewalk.
- Students will go to the cafeteria until 7:55 At 7:55, students are released to the classroom.
- The first week of school, you may drop students off at their classroom, but please do not visit with the teacher or hold a conference for she will be preparing for instruction and to greeting their students. Conferences can be scheduled in the attendance office: room 110 or the main office on the second floor.
- If an elementary student is late, parents should come into the attendance office (room 110) for a pass to class. Students in grades 6-12 will come to the attendance office for a pass to class.
After School Dismissal/Pick-Up
- School dismissal is at 3:20
- Be sure to inform your daughter where you will be parked.
- For early dismissal, sign students out from the attendance office (room 110). We will not dismiss students early after 3:15 as teachers prepare for dismissal.
- Students will be dismissed from the attendance office.
- Vehicles are not allowed in the bus zone, in front of the school.
- Visitors must report to the office to sign in and receive a visitor’s pass for each visit. ·
Visitors MUST check out when leaving.
- Please make an appointment to meet with teachers to discuss individual student concerns or request to meet with the Dean of Culture or an administrator.
- Teachers are not able to meet during the school day without a scheduled appointment. If your concern is of an urgent matter, please see an administrator.
- To refrain from instructional disruptions, parents are asked not to go to the classroom to speak with their child. If you need to speak to your child, he/she will be called to the office.