For the safety of our students:
- The school will be opened at 7:30. Classes will begin at 8:00. Students should not arrive on campus before 7:30. If your child is eating breakfast at school, she MUST arrive so that he/she can eat and go to class when the first bell rings at 7:55. If students are late, they will not be denied breakfast.
- If dropping off from the car lines, be sure to let the student out only from the lane closest to the sidewalk. Do not block busses. You will be asked to move for the safety of the students.
- Students will go to the cafeteria until 7:55 At 7:55, students are released/Picked up for class.
- Conferences can be scheduled by contacting your child's teacher.
- If an elementary student is late, parents should come into the main office so the student can be excused. Students in grades 6-12 will see the attendance officer for a pass to class upon entry.
After School Dismissal/Pick-Up
- School dismissal is at 3:20
- If you have an emergency and need pick up you child early please do so before 2:50pm so you do not interupt the last period of learning.
- Be sure to inform your daughter where you will be parked.
- For early dismissal, sign students out from the main office. You will need an ID and be on the students contact list to pick up any students. Please be sure to keep you contacts updated. We will not dismiss students early after 3:15 as teachers prepare for dismissal.
- Students will be dismissed from the Main office.
- Vehicles are not allowed in the bus zone, in front of the school.
- Visitors must report to the main office to sign in and receive a visitor’s pass for each visit. ·
Visitors MUST check out when leaving.
- Please make an appointment to meet with teachers to discuss individual student concerns or request to meet with the Dean of Culture or an administrator.
- Teachers are not able to meet during the school day without a scheduled appointment. If your concern is of an urgent matter, please see an administrator.
- To refrain from instructional disruptions, parents are asked not to go to the classroom to speak with their child. If you need to speak to your child, he/she will be called to the office.