Individual Student Support:
- Counseled students individually and in groups/classrooms regarding post-secondary planning support and options.
- Utilized Career Cruising to complete EDP’s as well as facilitate career and technical education.
- Counseled individual students utilizing a Cognitive-Behavioral, Person-Centered, Systemic Approach to assist clients in addressing issues ranging from sexual abuse, anger/self-control, grief and loss, cultural concerns, anxiety, medical conditions, stress management; as well as, a myriad of other concerns.
- Responsible for all aspects of scheduling, facilitating communication with administration regarding master schedule design, master schedule building and maintaining.
- Experienced in utilizing many facets of MIStar.
- High School NCAA clearinghouse liaison and manager.
- Connect students with job and volunteer opportunities in support of personal and career interests.
- Facilitated evening events such as: Senior Parent Success Night Event.
- Utilization of MIStar SIS, Career Cruising, Microsoft Teams and Office Suite.
- Academic Transcript verification and record keeping/maintenance.
- Bolster the fidelity of student improvement and participation of students in extra-curricular/volunteering opportunities.
- NCAA compliance, trained and certified.
- Assisting and empowering students for post-secondary success.
Coordination of Alternative Education Platforms (ESE and VoTech Placement). RCT Team Coordinator/Creator and Implementation of 504 Team and execution of 504 Plans. PBIS Team Coach and Data Coach. Spearheaded and coordinated training and materials for DPSCD’s Suicide Awareness and Prevention Taskforce. Credit Audits, College Planning, Career and Vocational testing and Placement. College Application Assistance, Scholarship Application Assistance and FAFSA Application Assistance.