Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Arrival and Dismmissal Procedures
- Students being dropped off will be walked across the bus lane by their parents into the main entrance. Bus students are escorted by a CHW staff member. Students should not cross the bus lane alone.
- The arrival bell will ring at 7:30 a.m and students may enter their classrooms.
- Students who eat breakfast at school should arrive before 7:30 a.m and pick up their breakfast and take it to their classrooms.
- Students will line up according to their classroom number posted on the yellow cones.
- Teachers will greet students in front of the yellow cones and escort them to class.
- Students arriving after 7:30 a.m are considered tardy and must go to the office for a tardy slip
- First dismissal bell will be at 2:20 p.m. – All Bus Students will be picked up by the route supervision and escorted to the cafeteria. All students must sit according to their route numbers. All students must remain in their seats at all times until their bus route number is called.
- Students being picked up: These students will be escorted by their classroom teachers and exit through the main entrance and wait until their parent arrives.