Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Student safety is very important to us. There are no staff members to supervise children prior to 7:20 am.
Therefore, students should NOT be dropped off at school prior to this time.
- Students being dropped off will be walked across the bus lane by their parents into the main entrance. Bus student are escorted by a CHW staff member. Students should not cross the bus lane alone.
- The arrival bell will ring at 7:30a.m and students may enter their classrooms.
- Students who eat breakfast at school should arrive before 7:30a.m and pick up there breakfast and take it to their classrooms.
- Students will line up according to their classroom number posted on the yellow cones.
- Teachers will greet students in front of the yellow cones and excort them to class.
- Student arriving after 7:30a.m are considered tardy and must go to the office for a tardy slip
- First dismissal bell will be at 2:20p.m. – All Bus Students, will be picked up by the route supervision and escorted to the cafeteria. All students must sit according to their route numbers. All students must remain in their seats at all times until their bus route number is called.
- Students being picked up: These students will be escorted by their classroom teachers and exist through the main entrance and wait until thier parent arrives.