Student Dress Code
Slacks and Pants
- Color: All slacks and pants must be a solid color: navy blue, or black.
- Style: Slacks and pants can be pleated or flat front, full length and appropriately fastened at the waist.
- Material: Cotton, canvas, corduroy, linen, polyester, wool or fabric blends.
- Shirts and blouses must have buttoned down or straight collars. Turtlenecks and polo styles are permitted. All tops must be worn tucked inside pants, slacks, or skirts.
- Color: All students shall wear white, blue, black, or yellow.
- Style: Long and short sleeves with a collar required. Turtlenecks and polo styles permitted.
- Logos: Manufacturer trademarks, if any, must be one inch or less. DPS school logos are permitted and are not limited in size.
Skirts and Jumpers/Skorts
- Color: Khaki, navy blue and black, in a solid, single color.
- Style: Skirts must be at least knee length.
Jackets, Cardigans, and Sweaters
- Color: Should match an accepted uniform color.
- Style: All must be worn over a collared shirt, turtleneck or polo style top.
- Jackets for middle school and high school students cannot have hoods.
- Style: Athletic shoes, laced shoes and/or other shoe boots, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed toed/closed heel shoes.
- Mules are inappropriate.