Turning Point Academy Day Treatment Center services students with severe emotional impairments.
Our school provides the following
- Small class setup, there is 1 teacher, 1 aide, 10 students per class size
- Two computer labs
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support Team
- Restorative Practice
- The students run the point store. The students can earn points for Postive Behavior and they are able to spend their earned in the point store.
- Support Staff: School Social Workers, Music Therapy, Behavior Specialist, Counselor, and a Crisis Team
- Community Based Instruction and Service Learning
Turning Point Academy is where students can come when they are not successful in their least restrictive learning envrionment. The student will be provided the support and skills necessary for them to return to their respective schools.