Dear Dossin Family,
On behalf of the staff at Dossin Elementary-Middle School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2020-21 school year! We are looking forward to forming a strong family bond with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong village will make a great difference in your child’s education. As family/a village, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience!
2) Completes all assignments given by teachers!
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills!
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life!
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject!
6) Knows that you expect him/her to do their best always!
We will do all we can to make sure your child develops into the best person they can be. The wonderful Dossin family and I feel privileged to be a part of this village. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you soon.
- Music Classes