Administrators Office HoursMrs. Sakina Bolden, PrincipalMondays (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.)Join on your computer or mobile appOr call in (audio only)+1 313-462-2305,,398035491# United States, DetroitDr. Jemel Hence, Asst. PrincipalMondays (3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)Join on your computer or mobile appClick here to join the meetingOr call in (audio only)+1 313-462-2305,,805445085#United States, Detroit
Phone Conference ID: 805 445 085#Thursdays (10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)Join on your computer or mobile appOr call in (audio only)+1 313-462-2305,,428896315# United States, Detroit
Phone Conference ID: 428 896 315#Main Office Hours (Clericals)Rhodia Gill, Clerical IVAnsariah Bent Musafir, Clerical IIMondays thru Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Office Hours for Leslie Holsey, College Transition Advisor for SeniorsMondays - Fridays (8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 2:25 p.m.)During this time, please send all emails requesting transcripts or help with applications. Please send to Mrs. Holsey's email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be sure to have the correct/proper contact information in your email. All requests will be sent out by 11:00 a.m. Ms. Holsey is also asking that you do not send any TEAMS requests after 5:00 p.m.
Schedule for Daily Announcements/Meetings - Students & Parents (Please View in Schoology During Breaks from Class)Mondays - Monday Morning Assembly via YouTube - DIA Young Women (Premiers @ 8:00 a.m.)Tuesdays - Mrs. Craig presents "Calm Classroom"Wednesdays - Mrs. Flounory & Mrs. Capron presents "Expect Respect"Thursdays - Dr. Hence - Meeting & School AnnouncementsFridays - Mrs. Bolden - Meeting & School AnnouncementsParents may communicate with their child's teacher by several different channels... including Teams Chat, PowerSchool, Schoology, Class Dojo, and via teacher's emails. Responses will be given within 48 hours.
- Mrs. Holsey will be doing bi-weekly check-ins. Please answer your TEAMS calls. It will only be a five (5) minute check-in.
- Parent requested progress reports will go out to the parent's emails on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month. She will also send the student a copy.
- Mrs. Holsey will be monitoring attendance every Monday afternoon.
- Seniors are in the home stretch, and it is very important that all classes are passed.
- If seniors do not have satisfactory grades at the end of the semester, they will be given additional classes in Edgenuity, which will increase the student's screen time.