Our school requires a uniform.
Our School Colors
Blue and White
* Color: Carleton's specially designed Leader in Me polo shirts or approved colors required by the school.
* Shirts and blouses must have buttoned down or straight collars. Turtlenecks and polo styles are permitted.
* Every student receives one Carleton Leader in Me polo shirt and additional shirts can be purchased for $9.50 (cash only). Orders are placed every other Friday and are generally available for pick up in 7-10 business days. Families having financial difficulties securing uniform attire can contact the office for assistance.
Slacks and Pants
* Color: All slacks and pants must be a solid color: Khaki, navy blue, or black. (Leggings and tights are not allowed)
* Style: Slacks and pants can be pleated or flat front, full length and appropriately fastened at the waist.
* Material: Cotton, canvas, corduroy, linen, polyester, wool or fabric blends.
* Belts: If the garment has belt loops, a belt should be worn at all times.
Skirts and Jumpers/Skorts
* Color: Khaki, navy blue and black, in a solid, single color.
* Style: Skirts must be at least knee length.
Jackets, Cardigans, and Sweaters
* Color: Should match an accepted uniform color.
* Style: All must be worn over a collared shirt, turtleneck, or polo style top.
* Hooded Jacket: Hoods are not to be worn (on the head) during the school day
* Style: Athletic shoes, laced shoes and/or other shoe boots, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed-toed/closed heel shoes.
* Students are prohibited from wearing -toed boots or shoes to school.
* Mules are inappropriate.