Our School Provides the following programs:
- Healthy Kids Club: Greenfield Union in partnership with Wayne State University's Building Healthy Communities program is introducing children to healthy eating.
- Safety Patrol: AAA School Safety Patrols play an important role in helping young pedestrians learn and fulfill responsibilities regarding traffic safety. Millions of boys and girls have honorably served their classmates since the AAA School Safety Patrol program began in the U.S. This year Greenfield Union instituted a Safe Streets Program. 7th and 8th Grade students work to ensure all students board the bus safely; remain seated during travel and enter the school safely. We are proud to have them serve under the guidance of Mrs. A. Jordan and Mr. K. Peterson.
- Junior Achievement - Junior Achievement's mission is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. Junior Achievement programs are designed to ignite the spark in young people to experience and realize the opportunities and realities of work and life in the 21st century
- PBIS Store: The ROAR Store is a store within our school that promotes positive behavior, good manners, and good deeds
- HOME VISIT :
- Home visits help parents become more engaged with their child's learning by providing the opportunity to share their expectations for their child as well as what interests and hobbies the child has. Each time a parent completes the home visit questionnaire and brief interview it provides the teacher, school, and district with valuable information to improve the service provided to their family. The visits also help build stronger bonds between the district and the community. Fredrick Douglass said, "It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men ".