Need to Talk?
Mental Health Resources for All Learners
- Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority (DWMHA): https://dwihn.org/ or call 1-800-241-4949
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html
- Mental Health. Gov Link: https://www.mentalhealth.gov/
- USA National Suicide Hotlines: 1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800-784-2433
- U.S.A. Domestic Violence: 1-800-799-7233/TTY 1-800-787-3224
Did you know that suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among young people ages 10 to 24? We are here for you and we care. Help is available! Dial 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or email us at “suicidepreventionlifeline.org” The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline!