Our Academics & Electives
To form strategic partnerships with families, community organizations, and collegiate institutions to challenge and equip all students with the personal character, civic responsibility, and academic achievement necessary to succeed throughout college and to pursue innovative and world-changing endeavors.
- English Language Arts - We are committed to English Language Development for students by implementing English literacy instructional frameworks that prepare families to become independent readers and writers.
- Math - The mathematics curriculum seeks to ensure mathematical competence and confidence in students in mathematics-rich classroom environments.
- Science - Classroom experiences in science are connected to real-world phenomena and provide opportunities to engage in science and engineering practices through exposure to STEM-related Career Pathways.
- Social Studies - Students gain the content knowledge, intellectual skills, and core democratic values necessary for fulfilling their civic duties in a participatory democracy and effectively engaging in our global society.
- French - Students develop effective communication in French as well as cultural competence to help all our students become better-equipped global citizens.