Programs provided by the school include:
- Academic Games - Academic Games is a series of games designed to stimulate and test student knowledge in a variety of subjects. Students develop proficiency and confidence by competing in games of Math, English, Social Studies, and Logic. Through competition, students are encouraged and motivated to sharpen their skills in order to gain a competitive edge over their peers. Academic Games make learning fun! To join the Academic Games Teams, look for more information to come from Mrs. Washington!
- Girls & Boys Mentoring - Barton Elementary students will receive mentoring support to enhance their academic and behavioral goals for the school year.
- Middle School Ambassadors - Barton 6th grade students who excel academically and behaviorally are selected to assist administration for special programs and operations.
- Girl Scouts - This program teaches our girls to have a mind-set of growth and change while discovering who they are and what they love and want to be in life.
- First LEGO League Challenge (FLLC) - Barton Elementary students engage in research, problem-solving, coding and engineering by building and programming a LEGO robot that navigates the missions of a robot game and completing a research project to identify and solve a relevant real-world problem.