- Our school day runs from 8:30 AM- 3:40 PM daily. Doors open for students at 8:20 AM. Students in the annex building may be dropped off at the front door on Casper Street and wait in the lobby door area, at 8:20 AM students are allowed into the lobby. Students may be picked up at either buildings main doors.
- Preschool and Kindergarten students must be walked into their classroom and picked up from their classrooms and signed out by a parent or guardian.
- Mr. Rogers assists 1st-5th grades with entry through main building's front door. Students are then walked to their grade's hallway at 8:30 AM.
- Security guard, Mr. Kyles, and Mr. Woods check middle schooler's student backpacks and they may head up at 8:30 AM to their classes.
- Preschool and Kindergarten parents must go to the classroom to sign the child out.
- Bussers report to the gym at 3:30-3:35 PM and wait for their bus number to be called.
- 1st-5th/ middle school students dismissed outside main doors by their teachers.