Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures @ Moses Field School
- Students will begin arriving at 7:30am.
- Teacher Assistants will greet students at the bus. Students will be released from the bus and walk to designated areas/doors for arrival into the school (Sheridan St./Townsend St.).
- Students will be wheeled/walked into the building, where their temperatures will be checked using the Touchless Thermometer and recorded. There will be social distance markers for students to stand on.
- If a student’s temperature is above 100.4, they will be isolated in a designated area (Room 19) for additional monitoring and checking.
- The School Nurse will be notified.
- If the temperature reads 100.4 or higher, parent/guardian will be contacted for immediate pickup
- After temperature checks, students will be wheeled/walked to classrooms.
- Students who are unregistered and “show up” during the first week of school will sit in a holding room, Cafeteria.
- Students arriving late to school must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or bus attendant and brought to Main Entrance for temperature check and clearance. Security Officer will notify Main Office and Teacher Assistant will meet student at Main Entrance to be escorted to their classroom.
- Parents/Guardians bringing students to school must enter at the Main Entrance (Sheridan Street). They must wear a mask and have their temperature cleared. An assigned Teacher Assistant will escort student to their classroom.
- If Parents/Guardians must pick their child up early from school, they must notify their child's teacher and/or the Main Office before 2:00pm. No exceptions!