· The building will open to students as early as 8:30am, as soon as they arrive their temperature will be taken and daily symptoms check.
· Students can arrive for breakfast at 8:15am, breakfast served in the Madame Cadillac Building, directly across from the Liberal Arts Building
· Students are to be dropped off in front of the Liberal Arts Building, if they choose not to have breakfast.
· Students will scan the QR code on the doors and on signage outside to complete their digital symptoms check daily
· Students will enter through the main north-facing entrance and proceed to the temperature check tables
· Students are required to maintain social distance
· Students will have their temperature taken, staff will confirm the completion of the daily symptom check, and students receive a mask if not already wearing one
· Students arriving at or later than 8:45 am will report to class Breakfast will be served from 8:15am - 8:45am
· Students will begin cleaning up the common space area in MC Building close to 8:35am
· Students will begin cleaning up and be dismissed from MC Building. Students are expected to be in class, seated, and ready to work by 9am.
· All students arriving after 8:45a am will report directly to the 2nd floor lobby area to show completion of the daily symptom check and get their temperature taken by main office staff
· Leadership team will lock the entrances to the 2 East, 3 East, and 3 West wings to ensure late arrivals cannot enter class without completing the daily symptom check and having their temperature taken
· Students must report directly to the office, main office staff will do a temperature check and daily symptoms check.
· Students who do not get a pass from the office and sign the late arrival log will remain marked absent in the system
· All students must complete a temperature check and daily symptoms check no matter what time they arrive to the building.
· School ends at 4:00pm. Teachers should reserve the last 15 minutes of class for cleanup dismissal. Dismissal will be staggered as follows:
· Student athletes will be dismissed by teachers at 3:50 for the bus to Mumford
· All students will be directed to leave the building if not participating in an after school program
· Students must be in their after-school club meeting, tutoring, or outside of the building by 4:10
· Parent pick-up is on the front drive, if arriving early parents will be directed to another parking lot space until dismissal
· All school activities should be over by 5:30pm
After School Program Dismissal
· After school programs should begin clean up at 5:15 PM
· Staff sponsor should ensure that all students have transportation arranged
· Students shall be escorted down to the main lobby in a single file and socially distanced line by the programs staff sponsor
· Staff sponsors should ensure students remain socially distanced and do not venture off into other areas of the Liberal Arts building
Late Pick-up – After 5:30 PM
· Late pickup must be arranged with Dean Watts or Mr. Yancey no later than 10:00am each day
· Students will attend an after-school program or tutoring until 5:30 PM
· Students will transition to Dean Watts’ or Mr. Yancey’s office to wait in until their ride arrives