- The Liberal Arts building opens at 7:45am for student access.
- Students who arrive earlier will gather in the vestibule of the Liberal Arts building.
- Breakfast served in the cafeteria in the Liberal Arts Building at 7:45am
- Breakfast will be served from 7:45am - 8:15am.
- Students arriving at or later than 8:15 am will report to class.
- Students are expected to be in class, seated, and ready to work by 8:30am.
- Students must report directly to the office on the 1st floor.
- Students who do not get a pass from the office and sign the late arrival log will remain marked absent in the system.
- School ends at 3:40pm. Teachers should reserve the last 15 minutes of class for cleanup dismissal.
- Early student pick-up is not permitted after 3PM.
- Parent pick-up is on the concrete pad across from the Liberal Arts building.
- All students will be directed to leave the building if they are not participating in an after-school program.
- Students must be at their after-school club meeting, tutoring, or outside of the building by 4:00pm.
Student Athlete Transportation
- Student athletes will load the bus to Mumford High School at 3:20pm.
- Game day transportation will be provided from Marygrove, coaches will inform pick up time
After School Program Dismissal
- After school, programs should begin cleaning up at 5:00pm.
- All afterschool activities held at Marygrove end by 5:15pm.
- Staff sponsors should ensure that all students have transportation arranged.
- Students should be escorted down to the main lobby by the programs staff sponsor.
- Staff sponsors should ensure students do not venture off into other areas of the Liberal Arts building.