Students are expected to be in full uniform each and every day!
- All Tops must have a collar
- Long or short sleeve (white, light blue, Black or navy blue).
- Only white, navy blue or black sweaters are allowed, (No hoodies or logos).
- Detroit Public Schools Community District Logos can be worn on uniforms.
- Pants, knee length skirts and knee length shorts
- Black, navy blue, khaki pants or skirts can be worn. Pants must be fastened at the waist and worn with a belt No jeans or stretch materials will be acceptable as part of the uniform policy.
- Shoes must be closed heel and toe.