At FLICS safety is our priority our expectation is that guardians are responsible and respectful as well as patient during the arrival and dismissal process. Per the board policy (5200) early release is discouraged within the final thirty (30) minutes of the school day.
When picking up your scholar(s) please ensure that you are timely. Families will not be permitted to wait in the office or the gymnasium for scholars. All dismissal times are identified below by grade level.
7:30 Kindergarten – 2 grades enter through Exits 4, 8 & 1. They report to the gym.
7:30 scholars in grades 3rd – 8th enter through exits 1 &8. They report to the lunchroom for breakfast.
- 2:50 PM Pre- K scholars are picked up from the lunchroom by parent/guardian.
- 2:50 PM Kindergarten – 2nd Grade scholars in Goal line are picked up for the 3:00 bus @ Exit 8.
- 3:00 PM Kindergarten – 2nd Grade scholars are taken outside by their teachers for pick up at Exit 4.
- 3:10 PM 3rd – 4th grade scholars are taken outside by their teachers and picked up at Exit 1.
- 3:10 PM 5th – 8th grade scholars are dismissed at Exit 7.
- 3:30 PM Any scholar who hasn’t been picked up must report to the main office. The parent will be notified, and they will have to enter the building to pick up and sign out scholar.
Exit 1 - Circle Drive
Exit 2 - Lunchroom
Exit 3 - Small Parking Lot
Exit 4 - Small Parking lot
Exit 5 - Playground
Exit 6 - Small Playground
Exit 7 - Outer Drive
Exit 8 - Outer Drive