How to Contact the Staff at Carstens
There are several ways to contact the staff at Carstens. We are available to address any questions, comments or concerns you and your student(s) may have when you contact us.
1. You can e-mail us: On the Staff Directory page under Contact Us, you will find a list of our staff and our e-mail addresses.
2. Call us using TEAMS: When your student is logged into TEAMS, click on the phone icon and type in the name of the staff member you would like to call. If your call is not answered, please leave a voicemail and an e-mail will be sent to the staff member.
3. Chat with us on TEAMS: When your student is logged into TEAMS, click on the chat icon and type in the name of the staff member you would like to message . You can send a chat to multiple teachers at the same time by selecting more than one teacher.
4. Call the school: The Main Office Staff is available during school hours to answer the phone. The school's number is 313-866-5500.
5. Visit the Administration during their office hours: The Principal, Assistant Principal, Dean of Culture and Climate, and the School Conselor have regular office hours, on TEAMS, to talk to parents and guardians.