CLEAR BOOKBAGS ARE SUGGESTED
All students will need a set of headphones (earbuds) in school.
Kindergarten Supply List
1 roll of select-a-size paper towels
1 bottle of liquid hand soap (antibacterial if possible)
1 bottle of hand sanitizer
2 boxes of 24 ct Crayola® Crayons
1 large box of tissue
4 glue sticks
1 ream of colored standard copy paper
1 container of Clorox Wipes®
1 can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray®
If your child’s last name begins with A-M, please donate a box of gallon-sized or quart–size Ziploc bags® with a zipper.
(Please make sure the bags actually have a zipper on them. It makes it much easier for the children to open and close the bag.)
If your child’s last name begins with N-Z, please donate a box of sandwich or snack-sized Ziploc bags® with a zipper.
The above items will be considered community items that will be shared by the class. Please do not label them with your child’s name.
These items will be considered your child’s individual items. Please Label Your Child’s Name on Each of the Following Items…
1 bookbag, Please No Wheels! (Clear Suggested)
1 pencil box (with attached lid please)
1 pink eraser (put in pencil box)
1 Primary Composition Book, 7-1/2" x 9-3/4", Unruled/Primary Ruled, 100 Sheets
1 pocket folder (poly/plastic)
Headset or earbuds for use on laptops
An extra set of clothes (uniform clothes) in a Ziploc bag, labelled with your child’s name. The change of clothes will be left in your child’s locker. Please include socks and underwear.
Please make every attempt to purchase the brands specified where indicated. Please label the above items with your child’s name.
Suggested Elementary School Supplies
(Please be advised that each grade level requires different supplies. This is a general list.)
CLEAR BOOKBAGS ARE SUGGESTED
2 Red correcting pencils or pens for editing & 2 Blue correcting pencils or pens for revising.
2 yellow high lighters for high lighting important information
1 Red & 1 Blue plastic, pocket folder
1 yellow plastic pocket folder with prongs
1 yellow spiral notebook
1 green plastic pocket folder with prongs
1 green spiral notebook
2 - 5 subject spiral notebooks
1 white 1inch binder with clear pocket front
2 packs of white copy paper for class.
2 packs of wide ruled lined paper for class
1 pkg. of baby wipes
1 box of Ticonderoga pencils 72ct.
Pencil case with zipper or box that will securely hold ALL supplies.
At least three (3) sharpened pencils daily
Pencil sharpener with top to catch the shavings
One (1) pair of scissors
One (1) package of crayons or colored pencils
Two (2)-Glue sticks
One(1)- 5 subject notebook labeled for science and social studies
One (1) -2 pocket folder labeled for science and social studies
• Two (2) boxes of tissues
• One (1) roll of paper towels
• Two (2) bottles of hand sanitizer
• Two (2) containers of disinfectant
4 Dry Erase Markers (for student use on whiteboards in math & reading)
1 Red and 1 Blue plastic, pocket folder (Red for red words, blue for homework)
2 - 5 subject, blue, spiral notebooks, one for each semester, keep one at home until second semester (Please put your name, room # and title Reading Notebook on the front cover). If you are in Adams' class, you will use a 3 subject notebook instead.
* 1 white 1inch binder with clear pocket front (Writing portfolio: Design your cover with your name and Room #, 2nd Grade on it).
Headphones/Earbuds for daily computer usage (place in a zip-lock bag with student’s name and room # on it).
1 box of Ticonderoga pencils 72ct. plus (equals 2 pencils per week for 36 weeks) for class, pencils will only be handed out once a week. Students must take care of their supplies or replace them on their own.
4th Grade School Supply List 2022-23
(includes supplies for ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies)
- (1) sturdy CLEAR bookbag (NO wheels. They do not fit in the lockers.)
- (1) set of headphones/earbuds (These will stay at school for daily use. Please place in a Ziploc bag labeled with the student’s name.)
- Notebooks and a folder for each class: They should each be labeled with the student’s name and class subject: ELA, Math, Science/Social Studies
- (3) 5-subject wide ruled spiral notebooks
- (3) composition notebooks
- (3) plain plastic pocket folders
- (1 box) sharpened #2 pencils (NO mechanical pencils)
- (1) gallon size Ziploc bag labeled with a student’s name (This will serve as a pencil bag and should hold the following small supplies. NO pencil boxes.)
- (1-3) erasers
- (1) pair of scissors
- (1) glue stick
- (1) highlighter (any color)
- (1) box of crayons (16 or 24-pack only)
- (1) red pen
- (2) black dry erase markers
- The following items with (*) will be for classroom use, so they only need to be provided for your child’s homeroom.
*(3-4) containers/packs of disinfectant wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc.) (80 ct. or more please)
*(1) can of disinfectant spray (Lysol)
*(2) large pump bottles of hand sanitizer
*(1) bottle of antibacterial hand soap
*(3) boxes of facial tissue
*(2) packs of wide ruled paper
*(1) pack of colored copypaper (any color)
*(2) packs of white copy paper
Middle School Supplies
2 pocket folders
*Any amount of Hand Sanitizer*
2 pkgs. of Disinfectant wipes
Please be reminded that middle school students have multiple classes and will need supplies for each class.