Breakfast is served in the lunchroom from 8:00-8:30am.
The school day begins at 8:30am and ends at 3:40pm.
- All K-8 students arrive through the main entrance, Door #2, on Southampton.
- Students who arrive late much ring the bell at the main entrace, Door #2. They will need to receive a tardy pass from the security table.
- K-5 students are dismissed at 3:35 from the main entrance, Door #2, on Southampton.
- 6-8 students are dismissed at 3:40 from the main entrance, Door #2, on Southampton.
- Bus riders are released from class at 3:33pm to report to the bus.
Early Pick Ups
- Parents must report to the office and sign their childout of school if they need to leave before the regular dismissal time. The office staff will contact the teacher and have the student come to the office preapred to leave.
- After 3:25pm we will not do early dismissal.
- Children are not dismissed from the classroom without an offical notification from the office.
- Parents are strongly discourage from picking students up early. All doctor appointments and non-emergency activities should be schedule after school hours.