Student and Family Services
Mr. Hamilton is our school representative from the Department of Health and Human Services. He provides many services including but not limited to:
Success Coach Services
- Identify barriers to family success and provide resources and options to remove those barriers.
- Identify family needs and provide resource options.
- Engage with families on a continual basis.
- Prepare plan of action with families including goals and strategies for items including: employment, housing, attendance/truancy. healthy eating, clothing needs, academic assistance, substance abuse issues, counseling needs, and medical assistance.
- Celebrating family successes (small & large accomplishments).
- Address absenteeism according to current protocol, including the monthly reporting of attendance data,
- Determine eligibility for DHS programs for all families within the school.