Bagley 's Safety Squad
Bagley Safety Patrol members are school-sponsored student volunteers from upper elementary grades. Patrollers direct children, not traffic. As school-age leaders in traffic safety, patrol members teach other students about traffic safety on a peer-to-peer basis. They also serve as models for younger children, who look up to them.
School Safety Patrol members:
- Assist in monitoring the hallway areas.
- Complete training in traffic safety.
- Protect students from hazards of crossing roads and highways on their way to and from school.
- Assist bus drivers in safely transporting students to and from school.
- Teach fellow students about traffic safety.
- Serve in other leadership roles under the direction of school officials.
Typically, teachers and principals appoint patrol members, who participate with parental approval. A teacher usually serves as the patrol advisor. Local law enforcement officers may also be involved with student patrol.
Coach/Sponsor: Mr. Frosh
Assistant Coaches/Sponsor: Mr. Lee
Daily During Lunch hours