To ensure the safety and security of all of our students Pulaski has systems and procedures implemented for entrance and dismissal times. Entrance and dismissal doors is determine by a students grade level. Please ensure to adhere to our entrance and dismissal policy.
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
All visitors must enter the building on Lappin. Your temperature must be taken prior to entry. Proceed through the metal detector. Visitors must sign in with the security officer and proceed to the main office.
Please note all Middle School Students will be searched daily upon entrance to our campus including personal belongings such bookbags, lunch bags and purses. This process is to ensure the safety of all staff, students, visitors, parents and families Compliance is mandatory.
ENTRANCE AND EXIT DOORS
- Kindergarten through Second Grade will enter and exit through the Lappin door
- Third through Fifth Grade will enter and exit through the Reno door
- Sixth through Eighth Grade will enter through Verona door.
- All visitors, staff and students must wear mask prior to entry to our building
- All visitors, staff and students must have temperature taken prior to entry to our campus
- If a temperature is elevated at or above 100.4, entry to our building will be prohibited.
- Hand-sanitizer is positioned throuhout the building for consistent cleaning of hands.
- Covid-9 Signage is posted throughout our campus