School Dress Code
PANTS / SLACKS / SHORTS / CAPRIS / SKIRTS
- Pants must be khaki ( No Denim Material)
- Pants should not have holes, be frayed, or dragged to the ground.
- Pants should be solid in color, with no stripes, two-tones, or extra decorations.
- Pants must have a waistband, with belt loops.
- A belt must be worn. Pants should be worn at the waist.
- No jeans of any type may be worn.
- No stretch material may be worn (e.g. yoga pants, leggings)
- Shorts, capris, and skirts must be at the knee level or longer.
- Shirts must be solidly white, brown, or gold.
- Shirts must have a collar (unless it is school apparel)
- Shirts must not be tight, see-through, or provocative.
- Shirts must be a solid color with no extra decorations.
- If a shirt has a logo, it must be less than a quarter in diameter.
- Undershirts may not be worn.
SWEATERS / SWEATSHIRTS / WARM-UP JACKETS / HOODIES
- Sweaters/Sweater vests are allowed, with the appropriate collared shirt worn underneath.
- Hooded sweatshirts/jackets may not be worn.
- Hoods cannot be placed on the head in the building.
JACKETS / COATS
- Any type of jacket or coat may not be worn during school hours.