Winter break is a welcome break in the school year for students and parents. A couple weeks off from school work is well earned (and well-deserved)! For Scholars to stay on top of their game, here are a few fun ways to incorporate learning during the break:
1. Read holiday books together.
2. Practice writing skills with seasonal writing projects.
3. Explore your family heritage.
4. Discover the meaning of winter holidays.
5. Create art.
6. Cook up a lesson by cooking together (uses math and science).
7. Play educational games.
8. Get outside and play!