St. John Providence and DPSCD are pleased to provide health services for students at Osborn High School. The Health Center's hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday- Friday, closed weekends and hoildays.
General health assessment, school/sports physicals, sick care, immunizations, vision, and hearing testing, laboratory screening, health education, and nutrition couseling.
Individual and group counseling, Family counseling Substance abuse Behavioral modification, Health and Social Educational Programs Abstinence Education
- Safe Dates - A dating and relationship/domestic violence prevention program.
- Life Skills - Interpersonal skill development, including coping and decision-making.
- BABES - Beginning Awareness Basic Education Studies, substance abuse prevention.
- Red Flags - Depression Awareness & Identification.
- Deep Breath - Asthma management/education and asthma camp. Diabetes Education & Management.
- KidMILES - Nutrition and exercise program & Free Press Marathon.
- WHYTRY - Violence, drug & alcohol, and drop-out prevention education