Administrators Office HoursMrs. Sakina Bolden, PrincipalMondays (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.)Join on your computer or mobile appOr call in (audio only)+1 313-462-2305,,398035491# United States, DetroitDr. Jemel Hence, Asst. PrincipalMondays (3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)Join on your computer or mobile appClick here to join the meetingOr call in (audio only)+1 313-462-2305,,805445085#United States, Detroit
Phone Conference ID: 805 445 085#Thursdays (10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)Join on your computer or mobile appOr call in (audio only)+1 313-462-2305,,428896315# United States, Detroit
Phone Conference ID: 428 896 315#Main Office Hours (Clericals)Rhodia Gill, Clerical IVAnsariah Bent Musafir, Clerical IIMondays thru Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Office Hours for Leslie Holsey, College Transition Advisor for SeniorsMondays - Fridays (8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 2:25 p.m.)During this time, please send all emails requesting transcripts or help with applications. Please send to Mrs. Holsey's email address firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be sure to have the correct/proper contact information in your email. All requests will be sent out by 11:00 a.m. Ms. Holsey is also asking that you do not send any TEAMS requests after 5:00 p.m.
- Mrs. Holsey will be doing bi-weekly check-ins. Please answer your TEAMS calls. It will only be a five (5) minute check-in.
- Parent requested progress reports will go out to the parent's emails on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month. She will also send the student a copy.
- Mrs. Holsey will be monitoring attendance every Monday afternoon.
- Seniors are in the home stretch, and it is very important that all classes are passed.
- If seniors do not have satisfactory grades at the end of the semester, they will be given additional classes in Edgenuity, which will increase the student's screen time.
If you are interested in attending Parent Academy workshops, please connect via Microsoft Teams or by phone.
Refer to the workshop description for specific information.
- Dates, times and locations are accurate at time of publication; courses listed in this guide are subject to change.
- All Parent Academy courses are free of charge and designed for parents, caregivers and community members. Participants are not required to have a child in DPSCD. Students are welcome to attend along with their families if appropriate.
For questions or assistance, contact us at 313.873.7490 or email: email@example.com