Kindergarten Supply List
- 1 ream of colored copy paper (Rm 17 & 18)
- 2 rolls of select-a-size paper towels
- 1 bottle of liquid hand soap (Rm 18 & 19)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 3 boxes of 24 ct Crayola® Crayons
- 2 large boxes of tissue (Rm 18 & 19)
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 container of Clorox Wipes®
- 1 can of Lysol Disinfectant Spray® (Rm 17 & 18)
- 1 bookbag. Please No Wheels!
- 1 plain pencil box (Rm 19 only)
- 1 pencil bag (Rm 18 only)
- 1 pink eraser (put in pencil box)
- 1 pocket folder (poly/plastic)
- Headset or earphones for use on laptops
- Travel size pillow & pillow case for naptime (try at Burlington Coat Factory, Walgreens, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond.)
- An extra set of clothes (uniform clothes) in a Ziploc bag, labeled with your child’s name. The bag should be left in your child’s locker at all times. Please include socks and underwear.
- If you would like your child to have the following for this school year, please send $15.00 - your child’s yearly subscription to Scholastic Let’s Find Out, dry erase eraser & markers, (along with the use of dry erase boards and eraser), and a kindergarten T-shirt. When you drop off your child’s supplies, please include your $15 in an envelope with your child’s name on it and label it “supplies” (cash only).
Please make every attempt to purchase the brands specified where indicated. J
- If your child’s last name begins with A-M please donate a box of gallon-size or quart–size Ziploc bags® with a zipper.
(Please make sure the bags actually have the zipper on them. It makes it much easier for the children to open and close the bag.)
- If your child’s last name begins with N-Z please donate a box of sandwich or snack size Ziploc bags® with a zipper.
*The above items will be considered community items that will be shared by the class.
Please do not label them with your child’s names.
Suggested Elementary School Supplies
Bookbag without wheels
2 Red correcting pencils or pens for editing & 2 Blue correcting pencils or pens for revising.
2 yellow high lighters for high lighting important information
2 Dry Erase Markers
1 Red & 1 Blue plastic, pocket folder
1 yellow plastic pocket folder with prongs
1 yellow spiral notebook
1 green plastic pocket folder with prongs
1 green spiral notebook
2 - 5 subject spiral notebooks
1 white 1inch binder with clear pocket front
Earbuds/headphones (Not expensive) for daily computer usage
Pencil bag with extra pencils & erasers, glue sticks, scissors, crayons, colored pencils, small ruler, sharpener, etc...
2 packs of white copy paper for class.
2 packs of wide ruled lined paper for class
1 Box of Kleenex 200 ct. or more
1 Roll of paper towel
1 pkg. of Baby wipes
1 box of Ticonderoga pencils 72ct.
Middle School Supplies
2 pocket folders
Please be reminded that middle school students have multiple classes and will need supplies for each class.