Instruction During COVID-19 Closure
As the District is closed in response to COVID-19, we are committed to continuing to support your students' learning. The District offers a number of ways for students to engage in learning even while they are away from school.
The recommended activities below will not take the place of regular classroom instruction but will supplement student learning at home. Assignments will not be required or graded. These activities are meant to provide optional opportunities for student learning while they are absent from school. We encourage families to continue student learning at home.
DOWNLOAD ACADEMIC PACKETS HERE: At-Home Activity Packs
- At-Home Activity Packs - Independent practice for K-8 Mathematics and Literacy. These can be printed for students to complete at home and include a Parent Guide for Mathematics. These packets will also be available for pick-up at the same schools providing Grab-n-Go breakfast and lunch.
- Khan Academy - Independent practice and guided learning for: K-12 Mathematics and Literacy; 9-12 Science and Social Studies, AP, and SAT
- MyOn - Large library of online books with built-in reading supports.
- i-Ready - Independent practice for K-8 Mathematics and Literacy.
- NewsELA - News and events articles at a range of reading levels.