After School Tutoring
- We provide after school tutoring for students identified in need of academic growth. The tutoring classes range from 3rd through 8th grades and meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:40 to 5:30. These students are given assistance with daily homework and are engaged in hands-on activities to assist with improving in grade level skills.
In School Support
- Resource Support - This service is provided to students with Learning Disablilities that are diagnosed with an IEP (Individual Education Plan)
- ESPRO Coach - Our ESPRO coach is a retired teacher that spends 15 hrs per week with our most intensive 2nd and 3rd grade students to support ELA by building reading skills of our most intensive students.
- Para-Educators - Our Para-Educators support our Kindergarten - 2nd grade classrooms with small group rotations and I-Ready online curriculum.
- Academic Interventionist- Our Academic Interventionist support our 3rd-5th grade classrooms with interventions, small group rotations and I-Ready online curriculum.