School Dress Code
Students are expected to be in uniform daily. Our uniform consists of black, navy or khaki pants and white, yellow, powder blue or navy blue shirts.
Slacks, Pants, Skirts, Rompers or Shorts:
- All slacks and pants must be a solid color: Black, Navy, Khaki (Tan)
- Slacks and pants can be pleated or flat front, and appropriately fastened at the waist. Skirts must at least be knee length.
- Shirts and blouses must have button down or straight collars. Turtlenecks and polo styles are permitted. All tops must be worn tucked inside pants, slacks or skirts.
- Style: Long or short sleeves with a collar required.
- Logos: Manufacture trademarks, if any, must be one inch or less.
- DPS school logos are permitted and are not limited in size.
We will announce special days where the Dress Code is relaxed in advance of said days.
Jackets, Cardigans, and Sweaters:
- Color: Navy Blue
- Style: All must be worn over a collared shirt, turtleneck or polo style top.
- Jackets and sweaters cannot have hoods.
- Style: Laced shoes and/or shoe boots, loafers, dress shoes, or other closed toes/closed heel shoes. Students shall not wear house slippers, flip-flops, or any other type of footwear that could constitute a safety hazard. Students are also prohibited from wearing steel-toed boots or shoes to school.
Leggings, jeggings, stretch pants and hoodies.