Southeastern Dress for Success Expectations
The purpose of the SE Dress for Success Dress Expectation is to ensure that each student is dressed in clothing conducive to promoting a positive learning environment and ultimately prepares them for Success in their future career expectations.
Pants / Slacks / Shorts / Capris / Skirts
- Pants must be black, khaki, navy, or grey ( No Denim Material)
- Pants should not have holes, be frayed, or drag the ground.
- Pants should be solid in color, with no stripes, two-tones, or extra decorations.
- Pants must have a waistband, with belt loops.
- A belt must be worn. Pants should be worn at the waist.
- No jeans of any type may be worn.
- No stretch material may be worn.
- No Yoga Pants, Leggings, are allowed unless worn beneath a skirt or shorts or worn with a long top.
- Shorts, capris, and skirts must be at the knee level or longer.
- Shirts must be solidly white, black, or purple
- Shirts must have a collar and sleeves that are at least 3 inches long
- Shirts must not be tight, see-through, or provocative.
- Shirts must be a solid color with no extra decorations.
- If a shirt has a logo, it must be less than a quarter in diameter.
- Undershirts may not be worn.
- Camisoles are not appropriate.
- Turtlenecks and mock turtlenecks are allowed.
Sweaters / Sweatshirts / Warm-up Jackets / Hoodies
- Sweaters/Sweater vests are allowed, with the appropriate collared shirt worn underneath.
- Warm-up jackets are allowed. No stripes, decorations, or different colored linings are allowed.
- Hooded sweatshirts may be worn.
- Hoods cannot be placed on the head in the building.
Jackets / Coats
- Any type of jacket or coat may be worn to school but must be immediately removed and placed in the locker.