School Dress Code
Uniform Code Policy (beginning 2019-2020 school year)
- Khaki or black bottoms only (no leggings, rips, or holes in pants)
- Solid color only- navy blue, yellow or gold shirts only (shirts can be with OR without a collar)
- Denby paraphernalia (shirts can be with OR without a collar)
Jackets, Cardigans, & Sweaters:
- Navy blue, yellow, or gold only
- Jackets worn inside the school cannot have a hood
- Once you enter the building, baseball caps, hats, or hoodies may not be worn inside of the building.
- Closed-toe shoes (no open-toe shoes, slippers/house shoes, or flip flops are permitted)
Other School Uniform Information:
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be at or below the knee.
- Pants must ride at or above the hip line and cover all undergarments. Pajamas are not permitted.
- Shoulders, mid-sections and cleavage of students must be covered at all times. No tank tops, halter tops, or sleeveless shirts are permitted during regular school hours, unless as an undergarment.
- Baseball caps, hats, or hoodies may not be worn inside of the classrooms or in the hallways.
- Doorags, bonnets, head scarves, bandanas or spiked accessories are not allowed in school.
- Clothing and accessories that promote sex, weapons, alcohol, drugs, violence, gang activity, RIP, profanity, or anything deemed inappropriate is prohibited.