School Dress Code
Brewer Academy is a uniform school. The thoughtful design and careful administering of a dress code is essential to the success of the school.
Appropriate and acceptable uniforms for Brewer Academy Elem/Middle School are:
- Elementary: Blue pants
- Middle School: Black or Grey "Docker" style pants
- No jeans
Black or Grey
- Elementary: Red polo style shirt
- Middle School Girls: Plain white or light pink long or short sleeve, must have a collar
- Middle School Boys: Burgundy polo style shirt
Students are not permitted to wear the following clothing to school
- Mini Skirts/short cheerleading skirts/skorts.
- “Sagging” pants – NO PANTS DROPPED BELOW THE WAIST, (GIRLS or BOYS)
(Boys & Girls are expected to wear a belt with their pants and have shirt-tails tucked in at all times.)
- No Scarves, bandannas worn around the head, sweatbands or visors
- Tank tops, halter-tops, crop tops, backless tops, ‘see thru’ blouses, anything spandex, tights with tee-shirt length tops; jogging suits, sweat suits or other garments that inappropriately expose the body.
- Outside jackets/Hooded garments are not to be worn during class at any time.
If you have any questions regarding the Dress Code Policy, please contact the school at
(313) 866-2070. Thank you for your cooperation.