Southeastern High School Area Expectations
Expected Behaviors for School Cafeteria
- Stay in line /No cutting.
- Use inside talking voices at all times.
- Clean up after yourself. Use trash bins.
- No Running or Horseplay
- Respect the cafeteria environment and Cafeteria Staff
- Follow directions.
Expected Behaviors for School Auditorium
- Enter and leave the auditorium quietly.
- Listen attentively to the directions of any school staff.
- Use an inside voice until the quiet signal is given, then stop talking.
- Respect performances with whole body listening.
- Clap and show appreciation at the end of each performance.
Expected Behaviors for School Halls
- Walk to the right of the hall.
- Use Inside voices.
- Follow directions of any school staff.
- Go directly to your destination.
- Keep hands away from displays and bulletin boards.
Expected Behaviors for Bathrooms
- Keep our bathroom clean.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Head back to class quickly.
- Take Care of school property.
- Use Inside Voices.
Expected Classroom Expectations
- Put forth your best effort at all times.
- Be prepared for class each day.
- Follow directions when given.
- Come prepared to learn.
- Preserve a positive learning environment.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Respect yourself, the teacher & others.